By Lisa Wechtenhiser
Holy cow, y’all! I have written more this month than I have all year. The writing side of my head is fried!
Lucky you! That means pictures – but not pics of my dogs or cat or swimming pool.
Nope, you get the pithy sayings I love from the Practically Intuitive Pinterest Boards! (Did you know there was such a thing? Well, there is. Go here and spend eleventy hours gazing at the pretty.)
Today’s quote is from well known Spiritual Diva Oprah Winfrey.
Ask. That’s it. Once you do that, forces from spiritual planes conspire to help move things along.
It really is that easy.
But you do have to ask.
By Lisa Wechtenhiser
“When any of us puts our intention out there, and we make a 100% commitment to that intention, and we make every step a step of impeccability, a step of integrity–then somehow the universe opens up a way where before there was no way.” – Edwene Gaines
What are you 100% committed to doing?
The Universe is waiting for you!
By Lisa Wechtenhiser
Let’s pretend I’m the Queen, okay? (In my own kingdom, I totally rule, yo!)
This Queen wishes to pay tribute to those who help her do the work of her soul each and every day.
First up: my best friend, my partner in snark, creator of my pretty website and all around awesome chick – Anni Hayden Lane of Intuitive Picture
If you have just one friend like this in your life, consider yourself richly blessed because I surely do.
She’s been with me in good times, in not-so-good times and she treats this site like it’s her baby. Full of heart, love and extraordinary graphic skills, Anni’s my bestie even though we have never met in person. I would not be where I am today without her help, love, support and willingness to keep me looking forward and moving even through the hard times and celebrates with me all the good times, too. If ever there’s a power behind this girl’s throne, it’s Anni.
Next up: my coach and my confidant since 2009: Jaelin Reece of Illuminations Network She makes deep healing work seem effortless and always knows when to guide me to the next level. Funny and smart (not to mention she’s able to hear my guides better than I hear them), Jaelin was the right person for me at exactly the right time. She models the very best things a coach can be and I’m happy the Universe delivered her to me just as PI was getting started.
Finally, the masculine power behind this girl’s throne – my husband Bill (also known online as “Duty” because 20 years in the Navy teaches one to be oh-so-dutiful).
Despite not really “getting” what it is I actually do, he supports me in the very best way he knows how. Whether I’m spending a week at a seminary on a hill in Oklahoma, considering walking on fire with Edwene Gaines or spending my evenings writing or doing readings, he’s always there, pushing me to go higher and higher and be my best self. Many’s the time early in our marriage that I wondered why we were drawn to each other because we are so different. Hindsight, she is 20/20 because he is the rock that grounds me so I can fly. (I loves him muchly.)
None of us walk our path alone (unless we choose that, of course). I am fortunate to have so much love and support around me even though what I’m doing is sometimes hard to understand if you’re not familiar with “the woo”.
The cool thing is, all you have to do is commit to your soul work and ask the Universe (God / Creator) for whatever you need to help you do that and POOF! It shows up. It really does. May not look like what you expect but sure enough, it’s what you need.
Sending much love and enormous thanks to all those who make my path a bit smoother from intuitive friends, clients and those of you reading and leaving comments. You all really do lift me higher.
By Lisa Wechtenhiser
You might be surprised at what searches I see on my site although I’m not.
* Astral entities
* how to cut cords of attachment
* astral beings
* cutting astral entities archangel michael
* cutting cords of attachment healing
* does cord cutting work
* cords of attachment
Looks like energetic healing and how to move out some of those pesky entities are on everyone’s mind lately. I thought I’d give you some direct links to those topics right here. (Did you know I have three years of articles on here? I like to write, as you can see!)
Astral Entities 101: How they get stuck and how to remove them – they’re not evil spirits haunting your ass. They are merely those souls who have left their physical body and are in transit. Perhaps there’s some fear about that transition. Who knows? Suffice it to say, you do not need to allow them to siphon off your own energy. Shoo! Be gone with you, now!
And Are you hanging out with astral entities? – there are probably many more fun (incarnated!) souls to hang out with than these dudes. In this article, I list ways to know if you have some in your own aura. Be sure to close your energetic doors so they don’t sneak back in!
Finally, a podcast (transcribed in case you’re not an aural kind of person) – “I’m in your aura, stealing your energies” – Self Protection from Negative Astral entities In this podcast, I share a little affirmation that helps keep your aura free and clear of the astral critters.
Energetic Cords of Attachment
The sessions of aura healing and transformation through severing cords of attachment are among the most profound work I do in my practice. If you’ve never had an opportunity to experience the amazing work of Archangels Michael and Raphael, this is one of the places where they shine. Not familiar with what this is exactly? Read on and learn!
Three Reasons to Cut a Cord of Attachment – Here’s one BIG reason: Empowerment! Take back your power from places you’ve given it away (or had it stolen!) – see what it feels like to move that energy back into your own system for your own use.
Toxic Cords and Why They Need to Go shares a real-life example of how removing a cord could have helped my mom enormously in her life. (I only wish I knew how to do that back then.)
In this article, I talk about the role of Divine Beings in the removal of an energetic cord – it’s Archangel Michael who does all the heavy lifting. I’m his partner down here in the physical. It takes big, high vibrational energy to do this work so that’s why we call in the big guns. Always work with Divine Beings when you do any kind of healing work because they can hold the energy needed to create big shifts.
If you have some energetic healing work to be done, I’ve got some mad skillz!
I’m a clear channel to your team of Guides and Teachers and I am also a wonderfully high vibrational healer who can help you move out blocks and restrictions getting in your way. One session is often enough to move you through something that’s blocking you now and of course, if you’d like to do some in-depth work, I’d love to support you in that as well.
Visit the “Work with me” page for all the details on doing just that!
By Lisa Wechtenhiser
If I didn’t believe that learning to use your intuition in the fullest way you can could change your life, I would be a pretty crappy professional intuitive, right?
But I’m not a crappy intuitive (I’m quite good, actually!) so let me share with you three reasons why I believe this one skill could change your life for good.
Three Reasons Intuition can change your life once and for all
1) It’s your inner GPS programmed with all the coordinates you need to not only get on purpose but to flourish there. No sense knowing what your soul came here to do if you don’t set about doing it! Your intuition is the dag map, y’all! Why would you NOT want to use it? Do you like driving around in the dark, lost, no headlights and no one to help you? That is not quite how things were set up. The trick is you have to ask for it. YOU HAVE TO ASK FOR IT to be present in your life. Even in the asking (or listening and taking action) things shift.
2) It really helps you know who is telling you the truth and who is lying to your face. Wouldn’t you think that might be a useful skill when doing business deals, entering into romantic relationships and deciding on a course of action? How many times have you said “Geez, if only I had listened to that voice that tried to get my attention, I wouldn’t be in this situation”? Lots, probably. I know I did until I started truly listening to and acting on my inner guidance.
3) Just like the graphic up there says – when you listen to your intuition, you become more empowered. And here’s why: you become your own authority. No more looking outside you for someone to tell you what is the “right” thing to do! You have it all inside you. Learn to pay attention and *listen* (feel / see / “know”) to the answers that bubble up. Since I started consciously (key word) following my inner guidance, the only time I go off the rails is when I ‘hear’ but don’t ‘listen’. Yeah, I don’t do that much anymore having seen what shows up afterwards. It ain’t pretty.
It all boils down to trust
It totally does. Without the trust born of experience, everything is just words in your head, right? So why not take your intuition for a wee test drive and see? Start with small things – ask for guidance and an action step and then do whatever it is you get. Just do it. Don’t analyze it or judge it. Just freaking do it!
And keep doing it.
Do it until it’s almost an automatic reaction: check in and go do. Check in and go do. Time after time after time. That’s how you build the trust.
Gin White (of Subtle Harmony) and I are running a bootcamp (but a fun kind!) to take you deep into how to get that trust in your own inner guidance.
Here’s what you’ll get:
• Four (4) one-hour recorded calls with Gin and Lisa where you’ll have time to ask questions that relate to your own growth and skill set (Thursday August 1, 8, 15 and 22 at 8pm Eastern)
• Specific, practical exercises and worksheets to use again and again to gain deep trust in the guidance you receive when you tune in all in a nice done-for-you workbook that’s yours to keep.
• A private Facebook group to discuss your questions, concerns, and progress with active input and participation from Lisa and Gin and the support and encouragement of other highly-conscious people walking the same path.
• An overall focus on how to use your intuitive skills in your work, home life and relationships.
You can read all about it and the outline for the topics we’ll cover over at Trust Your Intuition Bootcamp.
($50 savings ends Thursday so hop on it!)
By Lisa Wechtenhiser
Today, I’m concluding the week spent looking at the teachings of Edwene Gaines and her influential work on the spiritual laws of prosperity. To recap, the laws she speaks of are these:
1) Tithing 10% of any income to wherever you get your spiritual food.
2) Forgiveness like a big dog.
3) Concrete goal setting with specific dates by which you wish to receive it
4) Finding your purpose through your passion
I share all this with you in the hope that you will feel as moved as I have been to examine your own life and see where you can make a big shift.
In my life, I’ve come across a few master teachers like Edwene: David Neagle, Reverend Deborah Johnson, Wayne Dyer, Robert Ohotto, Caroline Myss … these individuals have had a profound influence in my life.
How do you know the hallmark of a master teacher?